What is Recycle Spun Malenge?
Polyester yarn from plastic bottles (Recycle Spun Malenge) is a recycled product that does not impact nature, contributing to solving the problem of plastic pollution.
Texture and colour effect of Recycle Melange yarn
Recycle Melange yarn is composed of short fibres, featuring a colour effect due to a blend of dyed fibres. Meanwhile, other Recycled yarns are only available in monochromatic colours.
Recycle Melange yarn is more environmentally friendly thanks to the raw material that makes full use of recycled plastic bottles, which is highly appreciated by many consumers; while Color Melange and Gray Melange are the main raw materials from Cotton or Polyester.
Process of creating Recycle Polyester yarn
1. Select input materials: Select and purchase GRS certified recycled materials.
2. Dye fiber: The fiber is passed through a silk dyeing factory, to dye it to the required color by Top Dyeing technology.
3. Spin: Colored fiber is spun into yarn from many different spinning technologies, and with different indexes according to the specifications of 20s, 30s, 40s.
Perks of Recycle Melange yarn
– Using used plastic materials to create primary plastic particles, Recycle Melange fibres help reduce the exploitation and use of new resources; reduce waste in the environment.
– Products from Recycle Melange yarn can be reused for the next cycle, forming a closed life cycle, and minimizing the impact on the environment.
– The Recycle Melange fibre production process does not require new oil sources, reducing the need for oil extraction, and creating a premise for sustainable development without petrochemicals.
Safe for skin:
– Light, thin, and does not irritate when in contact with the skin.
– Does not cause mildew, is resistant to odours, has high colour fastness, and good abrasion resistance.
– GRS certified – global recycling standard, ensuring absolute safety for users.